Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love when I follow through...

I actually restarted exercising today. I always say I will, but I don't and today I did. Go me. Project Biggest Loser has commenced. Hopefully I can work up from my pitiful performance today - I am sure my grandfather is in better shape than me.

Puppy school with Jack went well. Already some of the issues we were having are lessening. It was reassuring to hear what I was doing right, and some of the things I was doing wrong were so small but are making a big difference. I care very much about the happiness and welfare of my animals so I know I will stick with the homework and methods we are given.

Also, thank goodness the heat has broken. I was not meant to be in 97 degree weather. I am from Canada where there is snow and cold. I'm not saying I LOVE the cold and snow - but I can always put more clothes on to get warmer. What can I do when it is 97 degrees and the AC is busted? NOTHING. I can be miserable and that is it. The dogs spent most of the day crashed out or drinking water (and consequently, peeing). They didn't even want to lay in the patented sun spot. Their life is so hard!

No comments: