Sunday, April 20, 2008

Handi-Drink - Product Review


As I have mentioned, the dogs and I frequent dog parks. One thing that has been concerning me, especially with the extreme heat, is their unwillingness to drink from the water at the park. Because I'm a well trained human I immediately got to work looking for a solution.

I ordered them a Handi-Drink not really expecting it to work, but hey, at least I was trying to solve the problem. Well, Egg on my Face! The dogs LOVE it. I don't know what it is but they will drink out of it anywhere. At home, at the park it doesn't matter. In fact it seems to be a hit with other dogs as well. Today at the park while I was giving the boys some hydration another dog came over to partake.


This is also leak free. I threw it in my doggie bag with the treats and toys and everything stayed completely dry!


Good Price, Leak Free, Portable and Dog Approved = OK by me!

No comments: