Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Swanky Pet Dog Collar - Product Review

I mentioned a little bit ago that the boys got new collars. I ordered them from Swankpet.net. I've often thought that I wish I had a girl dog to dress because there are so many fun patterns and prints that are girly. Swankypet put my grumbles to rest, offering many selection befitting of my very masculine chihuahuas. There are a variety of sizes. The boys wear toy size.


All collars are adjustable and made with top quality materials. They are constructed with four layers of fabric paired with lightweight nylon web interfacing for structure and durability. The hardware is top grade: contoured zinc die cast side-release buckles with a stainless steel pin and spring, durable slip-lock buckles and cast D-rings. There are matching leads as well as harnesses available. I was concerned with the weight of the stainless steel buckles, and so Swankypet made ours with plastic snaps and parts. They are still very sturdy and durable. Another nice bonus is they come with a fun charm. There are a few choices to choose from.

I like that these collars are made of layered fabric. It makes them softer and less rigid than typical nylon, but still strong. If I had my choice each dog would have a collar for everyday of the week. Sadly, the husband does not agree!

No comments: