Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Dog Contest

There is another fun contest for dogs. It is a sleeping beauty contest where you enter a picture of your dog or dogs sleeping. The winner gets one of the cashmere beds (which the boys have finally warmed to!). Second and third place get gift certificates for matchmypet.com. We will for sure be entering as soon as I choose the perfect picture! If you aren't going to enter, vote for us! You can enter or vote at Match My Pet Sleeping Beauty Contest. The contest runs from June 1 until Aug 31.

3 comments:

Rambo said...

Thanks for letting us know about the contest. If G-Mom gets a good picture of us she will send it in.
Good luck.
Rambo & MM

i said...

That sounds fun! Good luck!

Pedro said...

Be sure to post when your picture is in the contest. My mom put one of me and my dad in it!

Pedro